Look Your Best!
You know the saying, you only get one chance to make a first impression. For most, their headshot IS the first impression. What do you want your headshot to say about you? Don’t settle for the mugshot in front of the white brick wall taken on your friend’s point and shoot camera. You need a headshot that shows you as the confident, successful, and good looking person that you really are.
Let us create an awesome portrait for you. It’s fast, painless, inexpensive, and most of all, FUN! The session only takes about 15 minutes, and you choose your favorite before you leave. You’ll receive two retouched files: one low resolution file perfect for websites, social media, and email, and one high resolution file perfect for flyers, business cards, billboards, and wanted posters.
You can text or call us about a session at 616.402.2422 or contact us right here:
What to Wear
- Dark, solid colors, and long sleeves work best
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great
- Make sure your jacket and shirt fit you well. A poor fitting jacket or shirt will be obvious in the photos
- Turtlenecks are almost always a bad idea
- Clothes should be neatly pressed and pet hair free
- Avoid busy patterns and large lines/stripes
- Don’t get a new hair cut or hair style just before the shoot
- The standard business look is a suit jacket, dress shirt and tie
- A white dress shirt by itself is a bad idea
- Shave if you need it. We do not retouch five o’clock shadow.
- Avoid big prints and busy patterns
- Avoid sleeveless and cropped sleeve shirts. They’ll make your arms look big.
- Keep jewelry simple – small is better
- The picture is about your face not your jewelry
- Make-up should natural looking
- Avoid shimmers or products with lots of sparkle or shine
What to bring:
- Your previous headshots (so we can improve)
- Various changes of clothing (see above)
- Good attitude about yourself and how you look
- Hair brush/comb if needed
- Lint roller
- Hair styled and makeup already applied
- Already dressed and ready for your portrait
Share your goals and use for the portrait session. Let us know what kind of look you want and where the photo will be seen.